Every company needs, at some point in time a person who has the leadership skills to create a productive environment and accomplish objectives. An individual who is capable of bringing life to an organization by directing people, gathering resources and creating budgets but at the same time be a part of the team, is in many cases an ideal candidate for a manager position. Check out the amazing vacancies below and see if you have what it takes:
Operations Manager at Keyagent
About the company:
KeyAGENT is a multi-award-winning supplier of professional photography to Estate Agents across the UK. We have a dedicated group of over 760 photographers who service over 100,000 properties per year, with a passionate bunch of 23 working in the coolest office in London ensuring this all runs like clockwork.
- Someone who naturally leads, inspires and supports those around them.
- An entrepreneurial individual, always using data to innovate changes and improvements.
- Someone with previous team management and account management experience.
We are looking for a bright, resourceful and proactive Finance Manager. We don’t want someone who simply keeps things ‘ticking over’. We need someone analytical and data driven, who’s solutions driven mindset means they are passionate to learn and work towards meaningful change.
Partnerships Manager at Snaptrip
About the company:
Snaptrip is the marketplace for last minute UK cottage holidays. Representing over 50,000 of the finest holiday properties in the country, Snaptrip offers holidaymakers discounts, sometimes in excess of 50% for late booking. Established in 2013 in the heart of London’s Tech City, Snaptrip has secured Series A funding in order to greatly expand marketing efforts.
- Experienced in developing affiliate partnerships, with a solid track record for affiliate account management or similar
- A natural communicator, confident in presenting, leading a small meeting, phone contact and team collaboration. Sociable, enjoys attending affiliate events
- Highly effective at written communication, able to confidently prepare a presentation or emails with first rate attention to detail
- Data confident, able to make full use of the wealth of data available through Snaptrip such as Awin, Google Analytics, etc with support from the Marketing Manager when required.
Digital Marketing Manager at Fushi Wellbeing
About the company:
We are a fast growing beauty brand designing and developing an extensive range of award-winning, highly ethical beauty and lifestyle products. You’ll find our product range on the shelves of Waitrose, Ocado (…more) and in the hands of thousands of our loyal customers. We are a passionate, tight-knit team based in the heart of Chiswick, and we’re on a mission to give everyone access to the highest quality, ethically sourced products to enhance their wellbeing.
The role is strongly analytical and involves tracking our website data and using metrics and algorithms to enable us to support and deliver our marketing strategy. We are looking for a logical thinker who is thorough, detail oriented and highly data driven, with an awareness of, and interest in, healthy living.
Website Manager For Ethical London Health Brand at Fushi Wellbeing
We are looking for a smart, numerically strong Web Manager to join our growing company. The role is strongly analytical and involves tracking our website data and using metrics and algorithms to enable us to support and deliver our marketing strategy. We are looking for a logical thinker who is thorough, detail orientated and highly data driven, with an awareness of, and interest in, healthy living.
The job involves managing our website and online marketplaces, digital marketing such as newsletters and banners for the website, web sales tracking and analysis and web development, all areas related to an ecommerce and B2B business with a strong brand identity.
Don’t forget to regularly check www.workinstartups.com for more amazing startup openings and opportunities!