The tech sector is growing and with it the need for good developers and engineers rises as well. Check out these two amazing startups, which are in full growth process and decide if you want to join them in their journey:
About the company:
DoctorLink was founded in 2016 to help individuals have a better experience with their GP and at the same time help GP Practices to reduce their growing levels of demand. In 2017 we are launching our first product. It uses a clinically certified Symptom Assessment tool and integrates with your Practices IT system, so we can give personalized healthcare advice for what you need at the moment, and, in case you need to book an appointment with your GP or other NHS Service, we help you with that as well.
Lead Mobile Developer Ios Android
– You have a formal education in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or equivalent (MSc in CS/CE is a plus). – You are a proficient and exceptional Mobile Developer. – You’ve launched apps built with Swift/iOS and Kotlin/Android. – You’ve done mobile and tablet apps. – You’ve worked with other great sotware developers. – You are pragmatic and don’t overdo on abstraction, testing, and processes, but you understand the value and trade-offs. – You are detail oriented, have great empathy for end-users, and appreciate micro-interactions.
Senior Back End Developer Net Core Docker Azure
– You have a formal education in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or equivalent (in place of that, you acquired those skills after many years of on-the-job training, working with other extraordinary software engineers). – You are an exceptional Back End developer with expert level in C# & .NET You will have established experience with Microservices and Azure. – You are familiar with Docker and Functions-as-a-Service. You will previous industry experience with SQL, NoSQL, and distributed storage. – You will be comfortable building APIs (REST or GraphQL) and working with front-end and mobile developers. – You write solid, scalable, maintainable, and testable code.
About the company:
SuperAwesome (@GoSuperAwesome) is the largest kids’ digital media platform in the world, reaching over 400M kids each month across mobile, web and online video. The company’s technology powers the global kids’ digital media ecosystem, ensuring kid-safe advertising, safe-social, family authentication and COPPA compliance for hundreds of brands and agencies around the world including LEGO, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, Cartoon Network and many others.
- Be proficient in backend and frontend development
- Experience developing large and complex web applications
- Experience building high throughput systems
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architectures
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
SuperAwesome Kids Web Services Tech Lead
- SuperAwesome Kids Web Services Tech Lead
- 5+ years commercial application development
- Demonstrated expertise building and scaling web applications, preferably with docker
- At least 5 years of engineering management in a high-growth company
- At least 5 years of prior experience in software development
- Successfully managed and grown engineering organizations of 40+ engineers
- Experience coordinating execution of complex projects and collaborating multi-functionally with other areas of product development: product management, design, marketing, etc
- Hands-on experience scaling complex technical systems of a worldwide scale
Don’t forget to regularly check our website www.workinstartups.com for more amazing tech startups and available jobs!